Facing onto one of Greece’s historic squares from which the war of independence started in 1821, this traditional building constructed in 1922 and measuring 1.522m² dominates its surroundings. It features 28 rooms and suites with 63 beds, large reception areas, a dining room, a conference center, a bar, a fully-equipped professional kitchen, and abundant auxiliary spaces. Important personalities including Eleftherios Venizelos and other prime ministers and presidents have stayed here. During the German occupation the Nazis burned the structure which was then completely rebuilt in 2005 with the best quality materials and infrastructure. Today it operates as a four-star hotel in one of the country’s architecturally protected historical villages. An empty plot of land measuring 580m² with building factor 1,6 is adjacent to the hotel and may be purchased separately.