NEOCLASSICAL PROMINENT BUILDING IN THE CENTER

In the heart of the commercial district and only a few steps from Athinas and Aiolou streets, this beautiful building measures 645m2 and dominates its surrounding area. Built in 1900, with very large windows and facades of 27 meters on two streets, the structure has been fully and luxuriously renovated. The ground floor shop measures 134m², while a basement of 181m² and a mezzanine of 138m² complete the spaces. An office of 144m² on the first floor is connected with the shop but also functions separately with an independent entrance. There are toilets in the basement and on the first floor, and a kitchenette on the mezzanine.